Searching for a good travel deal can get frustrating.
I don’t know about you but I have been scouring the internet for a budget travel price for a vacation this winter and at times it can get frustrating and confusing trying to find the best price for a flight. During my search I came across Budget Air’s website and was really impressed. Their website is so user friendly it a was almost scary and since I had just spent tons of time on other sites trying to figure them out it was a relief to find one that didn’t take a rocket scientist to use. Don’t take my word for it though – check this Canadian travel site out for yourself and read below the reasons why I like it.
What I really like about Budget Air:
- All taxes and fees are included in their prices. Yeah! Finally a website shows what the prices are without having to click on buttons to figure it out.
- This really is a one-stop travel site and they even post travel alerts like the one I have copied below from their website.
- It is really easy to book multi-city itineraries. I don’t know about you but I like to dream of potential trips and try and figure out whether my husband and I can maybe stop at a couple of places before coming home. It’s entirely possible on this site.
- Their travel specialists are available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. They are always ready to answer any travel questions or help you figure out what will work the best for you and get you the best price.
- It is so user-friendly it almost seems too easy.
BudgetAir would like to advise our customers booking flights to, through, or from the USA that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) now require Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) to be entered into all reservations held for travel to/through/from the United States.
Customers planning to travel to the USA by air must provide the following information:
- Name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
So where are you going this winter?
Anywhere special? I would love to hear from you and hear about your travel plans, where you are going and how you found the information that made your trip possible. Let’s share among ourselves and help each other save money. I am all for Budget Travel and I think you probably are too.
To learn more about secure flight passenger data and The cheapest flights on BudgetAir.ca!
visit their site today to find an economical flight to a warm climate this winter.